Thursday 11 May 2017

Full on pink glam!

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted a blog in such a long time lol,

I lost so much motivation & couldn't think of any ideas so i just gave up! But I'm back & hopefully will be posting at least 3 times a week!!

This pink make up look is one of my favorites to do as its so fun & girly!

I probably were this make up look about 4 times a week haha!




Products used:

Primer -NYX Photo loving primer
Foundation - MAC Studio fix
Concealer - Collection lasting perfection
Eyebrows - Fab Brows Duo
Bronzer -Benefit Hoola
Highlight - Freedom Pro Highlight
Eye shadow - Sleek Vintage Romance Palette
Lashes - Red Cherry Lashes #43
Mascara - Maybelline New York push up drama
Lip liner - Rimmel London you're all mine
Lip Gloss - Bourjois Paris Effect 3D
Setting Spray - NYX Dewy Finish

I really hope you look this look :)

Love Dan xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment