Sunday 12 February 2017

Valentines Day Make up Look!

Hey Everyone!

So today I decided to create a valentines day look!

I went with all red as it's the most romantic colour I believe :)

It's really simple to do, but so pretty!



Primer - Deborah Mitchell
Foundation - Clinique alabaster ( the lightest shade there is lol )
Concealer - Collection Fair
Bronzer - Max Factor Bronzing Powder
Blush - NYX Dusty Rose
Highlighter - Sleek Precious Metals and L'Oreal Paris True match Highlight
Eye shadow - Laroc Summer Eyeshadow  Tones
Lashes - Red Cherry Lashes #43
Lips - Rimmel London Black Tulip
Eye brows - Fab Brows Light brown / Medium Brown
Setting spray - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Fixing Mist


I really hope you liked this look!

Be sure to check out all my social medias!!

Instagram - daniellelucyyy
Twitter - daniellelucyxo
Snapchat - daniellelucy
YouTube - DanielleLucy


Thank you! Love Dan xxxx









No comments:

Post a Comment