Monday 24 July 2017

Bondi Sands ultra dark Review

Heyyy everyone,

So in todays blog I'm going to be giving you my opinion/ review of Bondi Sands ultra dark self tanning foam!

I've been buying Bondi Sands self tanning foam since I was 17 years old, ( so that's 3 years lol) I used to always buy the dark bottle, but a couple of months ago Bondi Sands brought out an ultra dark bottle and I much prefer that!!

The price is £17.99 which I do think is quite expensive but it works and is the best self tanning foam I have tried, and I have tried a lot!

There are a couple of things I will say,  and that is the fact that it has a green undertone. This means that when you go to bed after you fake tan your pj's and bed sheets will most likely turn the colour green, (or sometimes even red!) which is so annoying! I also find that sometimes (but this is very rare) that my neck starts to have a hint of green coming through lol.
Apart from that this self tan is amazing and always gives me a perfect bronzed look.


In this picture I have only used one layer of tan & you can see a massive difference!


I really hope you liked this post! And if you know of any good self tanners PLEASE  let me know so I can try them :)

Love Dan xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment