Friday 18 November 2016

Pink & Gold Make - Up Look

Hiya Everyone!

So today I've decided to post this gold and pink make up look I created  a couple of days ago!





I hope you like it, it's so simple and easy!

Products used:
Primer - Deborah Mitchell
Foundation - Mixed between Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation & Loreal True Match
Concealer - Rimmel London Match Perfection
Highlighter - No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter
Bronzer - Rimmel London Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder
Eye shadow - Sleek Make Up Vintage Romance Palette
Lips - Rimmel London Eastend Snob Liner & Sleek Candy Tint Balm

Thanks for reading!

Love Danielle xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is too stunning, I wish I was this good at make up! Your posts are always so lovely, keep doing what you do pretty lady! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete