Friday 11 November 2016

Autumn Make - Up Look

Hello Everyone!

So today I decided to wear a sort of Autumn make - up look!  I love wearing orangey colours on my eyes! I love the warm effect it gives!

PS. I'm wearing a really low cut top lol, I am NOT naked haha!






Products used:
Primer - Deborah Mitchell Primer
Foundation - Rimmel London Lasting Finish
Bronzer - NYX Matte Bronzer
Concealer - Rimmel London Match Perfection
Highlighter - Sleek Make - Up
Eye Shadow - Laroc Premium Make - Up
Eye Liner - Bourjois Paris Mega Liner
Mascara - Maybelline New York
Lips - Sleek Make - Up Papaya Punch  &  A brown lip Liner ( They came in a pack of like 20 from Amazon, so it hasn't got a name lol)

I hope you liked this make - up look!

Thanks for reading!
Love Danielle Lucy xoxo

3 comments:

  1. So amazing makeup! Wow! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make-up look!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete