Tuesday 25 July 2017

My Everyday Make Up Look!

Heyy Everyone,

So today I thought that I'd do a post about the products I use everyday! Some of you may think that I wear too much make up for an everyday look, but it's what I like and it's so easy lol!

Obviously if I'm going out then I'd wear a lot more make up, but just for everyday this is what I wear :)

So starting with Primer I use Nivea Express Hydration Primer.
This is around £4.90 which I think is really good as you do get quite a reasonable size pot & a little bit goes a long way. It also has a very fresh smell instead of smelling chemically.
Now onto foundation I always mix!! I always mix my foundations because sometimes I'm super tanned, then other days I could be really pale, so I always like to buy two foundations. One light & one dark, therefore depending on the colour of my body I can easily match my face to my neck!


The foundations I use are Rimmel London Lasting Finish (In the shade True Nude)
And MAC Studio Fix ( It's the palest shade they do haha)

I love these foundations and find that they work really well together and create a long lasting look.

BTW.  I know my beauty blender looks so gross BUTT in my defense I did buy a white and purple one?? So you know that I'ts going to get stained easily lol, lesson learnt.

For concealer I use Collection Lasting Perfection.
I absolutely love this concealer , it blends really easily and is long lasting!!

It's only £3.99 which I think is amazing!

I also use a beauty blender to blend the concealer.  



For my brows I use Fab Brows Duo,
I actually got sent this a few months ago and haven't stopped using it!



Now for Bronzer I use Hoola by Benefit & Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick.

I use the Duo Contour Stick for my cheeks, forehead, and chin & the Hoola Benefit for my nose and sometimes a bit on my cheek bones.
I use the Real Techniques brush when applying the Hoola Bronzer & then use the Retractable Bronze Brush when blending it out.

Onto Highlight!!

I use Sleek Highlighting Palette. I use Solstice & Precious Metals.

From the Precious Metals Palette I use this colour as a base as its creamy.
Then over the top I use this colour from the Solstice Palette.


For mascara I use Maybelline Push Up Drama & French Connection Mascara ( I got this from a set at christmas lol)
 Both These Mascaras are really good and don't smudge!


Now onto my favourite part, LIPS

I use Rimmel London Full Colour Lip Liner in the shade Eastend Snob ( MY FAVE LIP LINER EVER)
For lipstick I use Collection Lasting Colour in the shade Nude Suede
And for Gloss I use L'oreal Paris X treme Resist in the colour You Know You Love Me

I love this combo that these 3 products make!! It's honestly my favourite look. They all compliment each other so well.
I really hope you enjoyed reading this post, If you have any comments please leave them down below!

Love Danielle Lucy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment