Monday 18 July 2016

NYX DEWY FINISH SETTING SPRAY REVIEW!

Hi guys,

So I recently purchased the NYX  Dewy Finish Setting Spray, and I thought I'd do a review on it.

Firstly, I have never actually used a setting spray before so I didn't really have any standards or expectations.

It says that you need about 3-4 pumps, but I always use more as I like to coat my face in it and make sure every inch is covered lol.

I bought it about 2 weeks ago and have used it everyday, I really like it. It leaves your face looking glowy and fresh!

The price is £7.00 which I don't think is too bad. Its not too expensive that you get scared using it in case it runs out, then you've got to buy a new one. And it's not too cheap that it gives you the impression that it doesn't do a good job.

Overall I think its a really good product. It does its job and is affordable. Like I said this is the first setting spray that I have ever used,  so I cant really compare it to any others.


If you have any comments please feel free to ask :)
Danielle xox

1 comment: